Born in the Hudson river, bred to handle the choppy waters of the norteastern coast, the DuraNautic has earned a reputation second to none for strength, stability, and durability. From the Deluxe and Utility models to the new Jon boats, all the DuraNautics are super-stable, super tough commercial quality boats. Season after season, they'll always be there for you.
Standard Features for all DuraNautics:
- Stainless steel bow eye for strength and corrosion resistance.
- 5052 marine grade aluminum alloy hull for strength and
- All seams are precision welded and tested to assure watertight integrity.
- Acrylic Urethane painted outer hull for long lasting looks and durability.
- Gunwals are extruded heavy gauge aluminum for strength.
- Heavy gauge extruded longitudinal keels protect the hull and provide added stability.
- Heavy duty extruded spray rails also add stability and directs spray outside the boat.
- Stainless steel fasteners.